Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test
Fast and accurate
The innovative Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test offers many important benefits:
- It provides an easy-to-read pregnant (+) result from 1 minute when used from the day of missed period. The user should wait 3 minutes to confirm a not pregnant (-) result
- It is over 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy from the day of the expected period1
- It has an ergonomic handle, designed to make the Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test the easiest home pregnancy test to use
- Its Color Change Tip helps women to perform the test more easily
- Its integrated Floodguard™ Technology helps women to use the test correctly
The Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test – founded on sound science
The Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test uses rapid assay technology to detect a clinically proven urinary pregnancy hormone, human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (hCG), providing accurate and trusted results.
Published literature shows that hCG levels rise rapidly and consistently in early pregnancy.2-4 If a Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test is used from the day of the expected period, it is more than 99% accurate in detecting the presence of the hCG hormone.1 This makes the test as accurate as a doctor’s urine test,5 and allows women to trust the Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test with the same confidence.
Easy to use
The Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test combines a number of innovative features that make it easy to use:
- A long ergonomically designed handle, with easy grip to help the user hold the device correctly in her urine stream.
- A wide 18-mm tip to help the user obtain an adequate sample, as well as integrated Floodguard™ Technology to help prevent over sampling.
- The Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test also has a Color Change Tip which changes from white to pink when urine is applied.
- A clear + or − result in a large results window that is designed to be easy to read. The strip is made from white laminate reflective material which provides a clear contrast against the blue lines in the Test and Control windows.
- 1 99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels. Note that hormone levels vary. See insert
- 2 Johnson SR, Miro F, Barrett S, Ellis JE. Levels of urinary human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) following conception and variability of menstrual cycle length in a cohort of women attempting to conceive. Curr Med Res Opin 2009;25(3):741-8.
- 3 Lenton EA, Neal LM, Sulaiman R. Plasma concentrations of human chorionic gonadotropin from the time of implantation until the second week of pregnancy. Fertil Steril 1982;37(6)773-8
- 4 Chard T. Pregnancy tests: a review. Hum Reprod 1992;7(5):701-10.
- 5 Data on file. When compared to a doctor’s urine test, Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test has been shown to be over 99% accurate from the day of the expected period when using urine samples supplied for pregnancy testing. Based on a comparison with standard professional 25mIU/ml urine test to detect hCG.